Integrity. Reliability. Durability.
Established in 1936, McLean Engineering has more than 80 years' experience in the power engineering field, serving clients throughout the United States who value our long-view approach.
McLean has developed expertise in designing and inspecting all portions of the power grid. We are also nationally-recognized experts in the area of pole attachments.
We have built our reputation for providing safe, reliable and durable solutions by focusing on long-term relationships with our electric utility clients. More...
- Transmission Line Design, Bidding and Contract Management
- Substation Design, Bidding and Contract Management
- Distribution Staking, Bidding and Contract Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Highway Relocation Staking and Permitting
- Material Specification
- Substation Relaying
- Pole Attachment/Joint-Use Inventories
- Work Order Inspections
- Padmount/Underground Inspections
- Asset Inventories
- Thermal Imaging
- Substation Inspection
- Storm Damage Assessment
- Nationally-recognized consultants on pole attachment issues
- Contract Development, Negotiation, and Administration
- Rental Rates
- Attacher Management
- Make-Ready Engineering
Engineering analysis and planning
- Construction Work Plans
- Long-Range Plans
- Sectionalizing and System Coordination
- Arc Flash Assessment
- System Modeling
- Loan Applications
- Load Balance and Management
- Power Factor Analysis
- Electric System Plant Valuation