HURRICANE MICHAEL UPDATE (THURSDAY, OCT. 11):
Our Moultrie office IS OPEN. POwer and internet are up and running, but phone service is currently unreliable.
many of our staff are out of the office on storm support. thank you for your patience during this time.
Integrity. Reliability. Durability.
Established in 1936, McLean Engineering has more than 80 years' experience in the power engineering field, serving clients throughout the United States who value our long-view approach.
McLean has developed expertise in designing and inspecting all portions of the power grid. We are also nationally-recognized experts in the area of pole attachments.
We have built our reputation for providing safe, reliable and durable solutions by focusing on long-term relationships with our electric utility clients. More...
- Transmission Line Design, Bidding and Contract Management
- Substation Design, Bidding and Contract Management
- Distribution Staking, Bidding and Contract Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Highway Relocation Staking and Permitting
- Material Specification
- Substation Relaying
- Pole Attachment/Joint-Use Inventories
- Work Order Inspections
- Padmount/Underground Inspections
- Asset Inventories
- Thermal Imaging
- Substation Inspection
- Storm Damage Assessment
- Nationally-recognized consultants on pole attachment issues
- Contract Development, Negotiation, and Administration
- Rental Rates
- Attacher Management
- Make-Ready Engineering
Engineering analysis and planning
- Construction Work Plans
- Long-Range Plans
- Sectionalizing and System Coordination
- Arc Flash Assessment
- System Modeling
- Loan Applications
- Load Balance and Management
- Power Factor Analysis
- Electric System Plant Valuation